I. General Information
1. Operator of the Service uk.e-przynety.pl is Dominator Rękodzieło Wędkarskie Agata Urbanek, Storczyka 33B, 62-080 Lusówko., NIP: 7831535552, REGON: 389552471.
2. Service performs the functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. By voluntarily entered information in forms.
b. By recording the terminal devices "Cookies"
c. By collecting logs, web server hosting by the operator, functioning at sellingo.pl
II. The information in forms
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service can save addition, the connection settings (marking time, IP address)
3. Data in the form are not shared with third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. The data given in the form may be a set of potential customers registered by the Service Operator in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data contained in this form is processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to make the process of handling a service request or a business contact.
6. The data given in the forms can be submitted to entities technically pursuing certain services - in particular, the provision of information about the holder of a domain registered entities operators of Internet domain names (mainly the Research and Academic Computer Network R & D units - NASK) services that support payments or other entities with which the operator of the Service in this area works.
III. Information about the files cookies
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they are stored on a terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity which puts cookies on a terminal device and gets acces to them is the service operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. for the maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have to re-enter login and password on every page of the Service;
c. for determining the user profile in order to display it matched materials advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user until they log out, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. Software to browse the web (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Service Users can change the settings in this area. By making internet browser to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details, see the help or documentation web browser.
8. Cookies posted on a terminal device of the Service User and may be used also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Service.
10. Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular, the Network Google to display ads tailored to the way you use the Service. For this purpose, they can maintain information about the user navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
11. With regard to information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. server logs
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to log on the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
2. browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, notation may be:
a. The time of request,
b. Time to send replies,
c. The name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d. Information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a transition to the Service by reference,
f. Information on the user's browser,
g.information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with individual persons.
4. The above data are used only for server administration.
V. Providing data
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Identification data will be made available to the individual after the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI. File Management cookies - as in practice to express and retract consent?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that when cookies required for authentication processes, security, maintenance preferences are disabled, it may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of Web pages.