Terms of service
Regulations define the rules of transactions in the online store e-przynety.pl.
1 E-przynety.pl Shop is an online store, which is owned by Agata Urbanek, conducting business under the name Dominator Rękodzieło Wędkarskie Agata Urbanek, based in Storczyka 33B, 62-080 Lusówko, registered in the Central Register of Business Entities under NIP : 7831535552, REGON: 389552471..
Online store e-przynety.pl offers artificial fishing lures of manual production in models and colors presented in the pictures posted in the store.
2 All rights to the online shop, including copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, website, logos and images belong to the Seller, and their use can be carried out only in the manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations.
3 Regulations define in particular:
-the technical requirements necessary to support the ICT system (PC, laptop, etc.), which is used by the customer.
-rules for the registration and use of the account in the Shop;
- terms and conditions of the electronic bids and conclude a contract of sale in the Shop;
-return policy and withdrawal
-protection of personal data
4Customers can get access to these Rules at any time via a link found on the home page Store www.e-przynety.pl.
5 Shop reserves the right to make changes in the rules and in the information appearing on the website, which users will be informed about immediately. These changes will have no impact on transactions that take place during the changes, they will focus on new bids, submitted after the changes.
6 You can use the services provided by the store only after you read these Regulations.
7 We confirm your by sending information via e-mail, and attach a proof of sale (or an invoice on the request of the Buyer )
8 The offer presented on e-store as well as descriptions of goods are only commercial information and is not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Binding nature - only upon confirmation of purchase by the Seller.
§ 2 Definitions.
The terms used herein have the following meaning:
CUSTOMER - a natural person, legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, purchasing products via the online store, available at www.e-przynety.pl;
CONSUMER - a natural person purchasing products via the online store for purposes not directly related to their business or professional activity
A SINGLE-PERSON BUSINESS ENTREPRENEUR - a natural person running a sole proprietorship, concluding an agreement directly related to his business, when the content of the Sales Agreement shows that he or she does not have a professional nature for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of the business activity performed by him, reported on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity;
BUYER - a Customer, a CONSUMER and A SINGLE-PERSON BUSINESS ENTREPRENEUR jointly;
SERVICE RECIPIENT - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, purchasing products via the online store and subscribing to the Newsletter;
USER - any entity using the online store;
2 My account / User Account - Individual panel for each user running on his behalf by the Seller after the User Registration, under which services are provided by the shop service for customers, in order to facilitate the conclusion of the contract of sale at a distance and contact the Store, the settlement agreement, enable planning by the User purchases and tracking of selected goods.
3 Shopping Cart - means the interactive form available on the website www.e-przynety.pl used to contact the Store and allow the submission by the Buyer bid.
4 Contact details means:
in the case of natural persons: name, address of permanent residence, address for correspondence - if different than home address, email address, telephone number. If you ordered the service applies conducted business contact information of a natural person shall also include the name and tax identification number
in the case of legal persons or entity not a legal person, the law recognizes the legal capacity: name, registered office, mailing address, tax identification number, e-mail, phone number.
5 Regulations - the present Terms of Service of the online store www.e-przynety.pl.
6 Online Shop / E-Shop / Shop) - Internet service available at www.e-przynety.pl, through which the customer may in particular comprise an offer to purchase.
7 Goods / Product / Bait – offer presented in the store.
8 The sales contract - a contract sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer.
9 Request / Commercial / Purchasing - Customer statement of intent, aimed directly to the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of the Goods, indicating the need to pay for goods and shipping.
Technical requirements and cookies
1 In order to use the shop you must have:
-properly configured any web browser that accepts cookie files;
- active and properly configured e-mail account.
2 The shop stores on your computer cookies that are necessary to perform the services offered by the store. These files do not collect your personal information, do not affect the configuration of the operating system or software. You may at any time remove placed cookies or block the placement of cookies by using the options available in the web browser.
User registration in the online store e-przynety.pl
1 To make it easier to use the services of the shop, you can register at the store (www.e-przynety.pl/rejestracja), filling indicated data on this side of the form and accepting the content of these regulations. By registering you agree to the processing of personal data by store and on his needs (here - in order to conclude and implement service "My Account").
2 Registration is not necessary. To purchase goods simply fill in the details in the "Cart". In this case (in order to conclude a contract of sale and make shipping) you also must accept the content of the regulations. When making a purchase, you consent to the processing of personal data by store - only for the execution of the sale and shipment of goods.
3 Registration in the online store, as well as the use of the functionality of an online store are free.
4 Provision of services in the Account is a perpetual, until notification by the User desire to terminate the contract of service "My Account"
5 Access to User's account is protected with a user selected password and login.
6 The User is obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the login and password to their account. Within the limits resulting from generally applicable laws the User is responsible for all activities regarding the use of login and password for the account in the Online Shop, and the password is confidential information for the exclusive information of the User.
7 The User decides what content disseminated using the service "My Account" and bears responsibility for it. Shop for this purpose provides the user with only their ICT resources.
8 We reserve the right to change or delete information and content posted by a user identified as violating the rules or regulations of the Polish law on the basis of the objections raised by third parties or information received from the state authorities. Shop does not apply to prior control of information and content posted by users.
9 The Seller may terminate the agreement for the provision of the service "My account" when the User breaks the rules of these Regulations, after informing the user of this fact.
1 Using the online store e-przynety.pl the Buyer can make purchases directly through the Internet. The goods will be sent (after receiving payment for the goods and shipping) through the post office. Shop performs domestic and international shipping.
2 The shop is not a VAT payer.
3 At any given time, you can purchase as many products as the shop offers. We do not accept orders for baits that are not available at the shop. The exception is wholesale (for shops). The wholesale offer is available in the online store, but wholesale orders should be submitted via e-mail at email@example.com.
4 We reserve the right to withdraw some products from sale or extend the offer.
5 The store can be used 24 hours a day.
6 Support in Polish and English: Monday to Friday 9:00 - 16:00. At: firstname.lastname@example.org or 665 311 432
7 To place a bid on selected goods the Buyer should:
- Read these terms of service
- choose the right product in the store's offer,
- check the product availability,
- select the number of products,
- Click the box labeled "add to basket"
- after placing all the desired products in the basket, go to the basket (Click on the cart icon in the upper right corner of the screen)
- choose the delivery method (first check the prices of delivery),
- confirm the purchase
- make payment for products and their shipment
8 When submitting orders - until you press the "CONFIRM PURCHASE" The Buyer can modify the input data and the selection of the Goods. To do this, follow the prompts available on the site.
9 Following the submission of bids, to the email address specified in the User Account or in the Cart, will be sent a confirmation of receipt by the Seller.
10 Prices in e-Store are expressed in EURO, the prices of shipping are expressed in EURO.
11Foreign customers can make transfers in their own currency, after checking the exchange rate. The customers pay the bank fees of bank transfer.
12 The prices does not include the cost of delivery / shipping, which are defined in SHIPPING COSTS at the homepage. The Buyer pays the costs of delivery.
13 Prices given in the e-Shop are subject to change. The price change does not apply to bids submitted by the Buyer before the change and published in progress. The price of a binding site is the price of the Goods contained on the Website of the Service at the time of order by the Buyer.
14 The payment must be done within 5 working days.
The customer pays the bank fees of bank transfer.
15 For all goods purchased by Buyer of the shop e-przynety.pl there will be a proof of purchase.
16 Shop gives simplified invoices, if the Buyer so wish - he should notify it when ordering.
17 Shipping of purchased products (packing and sending by the post office) will take place within 7 days after the posting of the payment.
18 In case of unjustified refusal to accept delivery by the Buyer, who does not use the opportunity to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of refusal to receive the shipment, the Seller has the right to charge the Buyer the costs of shipping and return to sender.
19 We reserve the right to refuse shipment if:
- transfer from the Buyer will not be posted within 10 days of purchase. If the transfer arrives later, the money will be returned to the Buyer's bank account.
- the Buyer's contact details are incomplete, incorrect or arouse doubts as to their authenticity
Foreign orders are sent by registered mail (up to EUR 89) or by postal parcel (orders over EUR 90)
The shipping cost depends on the exchange rate.
For orders up to 89 EUR - shipping cost around 5 EUR,
For orders from 90 to 179 EUR - shipping cost around 18 EUR,
For orders from 180 EUR to 446 EUR - shipping cost around 22 EUR,
For orders from 446 EUR to 669 EUR - shipping cost 25 EUR.
For orders from 669 EUR to 891 EUR - shipping cost 29 EUR.
For orders from 891 EUR to 1114 EUR - shipping cost 34 EUR.
The delivery costs provided in the e-Store are subject to change. The price change does not apply to purchase offers submitted by the Buyer prior to the published change and in progress. The delivery costs binding the parties are the delivery costs included on the Website's website at the time of placing the order by the User.
Features of photos and baits
1 The pictures may vary slightly from the product colors, depending on the resolution of the monitor.
2 The baits are hand made, so the appearance of each item may be slightly different to that shown in the photograph, but this in any case does not change their value.
3 Important information on the safe use of the products offered by the store:
Use only for the purpose of fishing.
The product is not suitable for consumption.
Keep (the product and the package) out of reach of infants and children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
4 The product is made of a material that after repeated use can be damaged (bait can be torn if it is bitten by a fish) or change some properties when exposed to different temperatures of water / air or sunlight and this is a natural process.
§ 7 Complaints
1 The seller is responsible for the defect in the product on the basis of applicable law. In the case of sales of non-consumer sales excludes the provisions of the warranty contained in the Civil Code.
2 In the case of defects or non-compliance of the Goods with the offer, the consumer is entitled to claim the Goods by notifying vendors and a declaration of will in any form, in particular:
post office: Dominator Rękodzieło Wędkarskie Agata Urbanek, Storczyka 33B, 62-080 Lusówko
3 The seller is responsible for the physical or legal defects of goods sold only in case of defects within two years from the date of receipt of the goods by the consumer.
4 The consumer making the complaint may require Seller to replace the purchased goods free from defects or defect removal.
5 The consumer shall have the right to demand a price reduction, unless Seller promptly and without undue inconvenience replaces the defective goods free from defects or removes the defect.
6 If it is determined that the defect is important or when the consumer is made another complaint before the repaired or replaced goods, a consumer is entitled to withdraw from the agreement.
7 The consumer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
8 Notification of complaint should contain the following information:
- first name and last name;
- mailing address, and e-mail address and telephone number;
- the subject of the complaint;
- the cause of the complaint;
- signature. (Signature in the case of a complaint submitted by mail).
In order to facilitate the complaint procedure it is recommended to the customer to provide the proof of purchase or a copy of it.
9 The seller is responsible for any damage caused in transport of the goods to the customer.
10 Seller will address the received complaints and respond within 14 days of its submission.
11 The Seller will inform the Consumer of the result of the complaint by e-mail, indicated the claim notification or, in the case of correspondence by letter - to the address indicated by the consumer.
12 When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending the consumer a new Goods or remedying the defects, the Seller shall bear the costs of delivery of the Goods to the Seller, as well as re-dispatch of the Goods from the Seller to the Consumer.
§ 8 The right of withdrawal
1 The customer is a consumer who has entered into a sales agreement with the seller using the Store, is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without incurring any costs, apart from the costs of returning, within 14 calendar days of receipt of the purchased goods.
2 In order to withdraw from the contract customer is obliged to submit seller a statement of withdrawal from the contract within a prescribed period. To meet the deadline is enough to send a statement of withdrawal from the contract before its expiry on store mailing address by registered mail or electronically.
3 In the event of withdrawal, the Agreement shall be considered null and void. The customer is obliged to return the goods in the same state, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary management, promptly, but not later than 14 days from the date on which withdrew from the agreement. In the event of cancellation client covers the direct cost of returning the goods.
4 Seller shall immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the contract, pay the consumer back all payments made by him and the lowest cost of delivery to the consumer. Seller shall refund payments using the same method of payment, which used the customer, unless the client agrees to a different way of return, which is not binding for him any costs.
5 Seller reserves the right to suspend the return of the payment until the customers receives the item back, or the consumer has supplied evidence of receiving the products back, depending on which event occurs first.
6 If the consumer has chosen a way to deliver things other than the least expensive, plain delivery offered by the seller, the seller is obliged to return to the consumer beyond the equivalent of the price of goods, only the costs associated with the cheapest way of delivery.
7 Seller reserves that does not receive shipments addressed to him when returned on the seller’s costs and is not responsible for the costs associated with such consignments.
§ 9 Personal data protection
Information clause for customers in accordance with art. 13 the RODO.
According to art. 13 para. 1 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, we inform that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is Dominator Rękodzieło Wędkarskie Agata Urbanek, Storczyka 33B, 62-080 Lusówko;
2) In case of any questions related to the processing of data, we encourage you to contact us: e-mail address: email@example.com
3) Your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill orders and provide commercial information in the form of a newsletter (if you have consented to receive them) from the e-przynety.pl store, pursuant to art. 6 section 1 point b of the RODO;
4) The recipient of your personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and entities participating in the implementation of the order;
5) Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization;
6) Your personal data will be stored for 6 years on the basis of art. 86 § 1 of the Tax Ordinance or contractors' data are processed until the processing is stopped for purposes of analysis and business planning based on art. 6 (1) lit. f RODO (legally justified interest of the administrator);
7) Providing your personal data by you is a condition of the contract. You are obliged to provide them, and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the lack of the possibility of placing an order;
8) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to oppose, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if processing takes place based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
9) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
In accordance with the provisions of the Telecommunication Law of 16 July 2004. (Dz. U. No. 171 poz.1800 2004) Shop uses so called Cookies.
§ 10 Privacy of e-przynęty.pl
I. General Information
1. Operator Service e-przynęty.pl Dominator Rękodzieło Wędkarskie Agata Urbanek, Storczyka 33B, 62-080 Lusówko, NIP 7831535552, REGON: 389552471.
2. Service performs the functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. By voluntarily entered information in forms.
b. By recording the terminal devices "Cookies"
c. By collecting logs, web server hosting by the operator, functioning at sellingo.pl
II. The information in forms
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service can save addition, the connection settings (marking time, IP address)
3. Data in the form are not shared with third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. The data given in the form may be a set of potential customers registered by the Service Operator in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data contained in this form is processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to make the process of handling a service request or a business contact.
6. The data given in the forms can be submitted to entities technically pursuing certain services - in particular, the provision of information about the holder of a domain registered entities operators of Internet domain names (mainly the Research and Academic Computer Network R & D units - NASK) services that support payments or other entities with which the operator of the Service in this area works.
III. Information about the files cookies
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they are stored on a terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity which puts cookies on a terminal device and gets acces to them is the service operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. for the maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have to re-enter login and password on every page of the Service;
c. for determining the user profile in order to display it matched materials advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user until they log out, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. Software to browse the web (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Service Users can change the settings in this area. By making internet browser to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details, see the help or documentation web browser.
8. Cookies posted on a terminal device of the Service User and may be used also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Service.
10. Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular, the Network Google to display ads tailored to the way you use the Service. For this purpose, they can maintain information about the user navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
11. With regard to information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. server logs
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to log on the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
2. browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, notation may be:
a. The time of request,
b. Time to send replies,
c. The name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d. Information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a transition to the Service by reference,
f. Information on the user's browser,
g.information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with individual persons.
4. The above data are used only for server administration.
V. Providing data
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Identification data will be made available to the individual after the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI. File Management cookies - as in practice to express and retract consent?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that when cookies required for authentication processes, security, maintenance preferences are disabled, it may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of Web pages.